Home        
 

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Country Club India Limited Resorts - FRAUD PEOPLE AND MISGUIDING OFFERS

the following content is from an Email forwarded to a malayalee community:

ref. FRAUD PEOPLE AND MISGUIDING OFFERS
Country Club India Limited Resorts  has cheated me giving false commitments while offering the club membership. Now, they are turning back from their commitments. They are a big ABUSE on the TRUST of people.

I am writing this complaint for "Public Awareness" and with an intention of stopping further persons falling prey to the totally fraud, irresponsible and cheat management of Country Club India Ltd.

Please read my review below before you think of putting your hard earned money to this company... ironically now they are planning to come up with some new methodology to attract new preys..
Please do not fall prey to any offers since these goons are in a look out for fresh victims.
Kindly call me on 9880569502 if one wishes to know the whole story, and save your precious money and time from these cheats.
During July 2011, I was approached by Mr. Ram,  Executive Sales & Mktg. of Country  Club, Yelahanka on the Bagalur Road near Delhi Public School.  
If  I enroll as member before 19th July, 2011,  I was offered  a special rate as Rs. 80,000 for life time membership  that include 10 grams gold, gift voucher worth Rs. 25,000 and 30 massage vouchers.
I paid Rs. 80,000 in full on 19th July, 2011 and received the receipts.  My membership card is not yet issued and 10 grams gold is not given – as their promise these should have been ready within a month. 
I have interacted with Mr. Ram and  his colleague Mr. Sujith, to know the progress of the Membership Cards and the 10 grms of gold as promised at the time of joining.  They are hesitant to answer my calls. Thus, months after months passes by.  I now feel that I am trapped by the scoundrels.

Some of my friends also got trapped in to this like me.
They also want to write to all leading news papers and TV channels and get their grievance published there. I am writing this review to help other people who are falling into their trap everyday and also find a way to publish it to the whole country so that people avoid country club's membership.

If you are still not sure there are lots of grievance websites (mouthshut.com or just search in google.com) where a number of people (who have been cheated by CCIL) have put their sad stories.

You can also go to http://www.thehindu.com/2006/11/28/stories/2006112815780500.htm which is link to The Hindu Newspaper's official website, where police registered a case against Country Club Resorts.

This mail is a sincere effort to save people and their money from Frauds & Cheaters who are running this Country club and making money due to our unawareness & innocence.

Please (forward this mail ) or just inform to all our friends & colleagues in person who are next prey to CCIL and try to save them. You would get thousands of blessings & good wishes